Monday, July 27, 2009

Locks of Love

I have been growing my hair now for nearly two years to get it long enough to donate my hair to Locks of Love. Finally, I couldn't take it any more in this heat and I had to get it done. They cut off 9 1/2 inches and boy did that feel great.









I ask Cadynce every day if I can put her hair in a ponytail and every day she says NO!! Finally, the day I got mine cut off she decides to let me put her hair in one. She looked so cute and of course all she wants is a ponytail now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hairdos, both of you. Mom showed me the email of your hair now...cute cut, you're gonna love it short! Kisses for Cadynce and Donnie
Aunt Tookie

Unknown said...

Awesome! Yeah for you! Michiele