
Cadynce has begun her potty training and it was all her idea. I was totally happy with changing her diapers, but she decided to tell me one day she needed to go so we ran to the potty and sure enough she went. It's been pretty easy so far and we've filled up two potty charts so she has earned a trip to see the snakes at the zoo and an ice cream cone from Dairy Queen. She wants her underwear on all the time and has only had one accident. She even went number two in the big potty (thank you Cadynce!) We are so proud of her!!
View Album for more pictures.
2 comments:
Wouldn't you know it...vanilla just like her mommy. Maybe she would like hers dipped in crunch next time!
aunt tookie
Oh, I asked for crunch and they looked at me like I had two heads. The guy had no idea what I was talking about.
Post a Comment