Friday, September 28, 2007

Our Visit to the Dentist

I had a dentist appointment yesterday to get my teeth cleaned; I wasn't sure how it would go since this was the first time I had Cadynce with me. It was getting close to her nap time so while I was getting my teeth cleaned the dental hygienist was talking to Cadynce and telling her everything she was doing. Eventually that wasn't working so she picked her up and layed her on me. Cadynce absolutely loved it, and she was playing with my bib and reaching for everything...but she was so happy. I told the hygienist I take my camera every where, but I didn't think I'd need it at the dentist office. She said when she was done cleaning my teeth she would get her camera out and take some pictures for me then email them to me. That was the best trip to the dentist I've ever had, plus I had no cavities!!! View Album for more pictures.

No comments: