Monday, September 24, 2007

Don and Rhonda Move...

Don, Cadynce, and I flew home to help Don and Rhonda move into their new home this weekend. We got home late Thursday night so we could start the big move on Friday morning. We worked all day Friday and Saturday, and by Saturday night it looked awesome!

I was able to watch one of Robbie's football games and also go to Alissa's birthday party on Saturday. Alissa is four years old now!! Sunday morning I went to church with my parents and Don ran 18 miles with Jeff and Julie. We got to go see Mum Mum, Pappy, and Linda on Sunday before we left. We also had a little cookout at my parents house so we could see everyone before we left for the airport. We had a very busy, but great weekend. View Album for lots of pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the help moving.It was fun seeing our grand daughter too!!!Love always, Dad and Mom

Don & Jackie Clark said...

Thanks Don and Rhonda for flying us home. We were so happy to help and watch your new place come together so beautifully!