Friday, March 14, 2014

Damon 9 Months

This was the shortest photo-shoot in the history of photo-shoots.  There's just no time to sit and smile for the camera.

 Damon has four teeth now which he uses to eat dirt, rocks, chalk and any other non-food item.  He is a busy, busy boy and I spend a good part of my day removing those non-food items from his mouth.  Each morning as I'm getting him dressed, I pray it's the last time until bedtime.  He is the most difficult child I have ever dressed in the history of dressing children.  Many times I let him sleep in his clothes because it's just exhausting.  I keep him on the floor most of the time because he about catapults himself off the changing table.  This kid is crazy:)  He is cruising with more confidence now.   He loves cords, rocks, chalk, toilet paper, and the dogs water bowl.  He is perfect in every other way:)  We love this little monster more every day.


This was the only way I finished this blog post.

No comments: