Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stitches Are Out!!

Today was the day Cadynce has been dreading since getting her stitches put in.  The whole way there she was about in tears about getting them out and saying she didn't want it to hurt.  She kept asking me if it was going to hurt.  I told her it I wasn't sure and it might hurt a little, but we were going to take her sheep in so she could hug him if it did hurt.  The crying started before the nurse even touched her, and it continued as she cut each one out.  He poor sheep about lost his head.  In the middle of her crying she requested that I sing Jesus Loves Me...that poor nurse had to listen to me sing!!!  It didn't take long, but it was long enough!!  We got out of there as fast as we could.

No comments: