Monday, August 23, 2010
Trip to Austin
We drove up to Austin Saturday morning to stay with our friends Jeff and Kelly. We had a short delay after Don stuck his finger in Donnie's mouth and made him throw up all over himself. (Donnie apparently was trying to eat a wipe). I ran in Wal-mart to buy him a new shirt and shorts. Way to go Daddy!! We got to Felker's and got ready for the pool. We swam and ate lunch then went back to the house for nap time. The little guys napped while Cadynce and Aiden watched a movie. That night their babysitter came over and we went to listen to a Texas Country band play. Don and I did a lot of dancing, and I think we fit right in making fools of ourselves. Sunday morning we had breakfast then just let the kids play for a while before heading back home. We always have so much fun with the Felker's and the kids always play so well together. View Album for more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment