
Cadynce is now sleeping in a big girl bed. We decided to buy her a toddler bed before we left on our trip to get her excited about turning two and transitioning into a bed at that point. We put it together a couple days before we left and she was so excited about it. I layed her down for a nap in her crib and she about lost her mind so I stood at the door peeking in at her. Next thing I knew she was on top of the crib ready to make her escape. So much for my plan and so much for a nap that day. We started the big girl bed that night and she did pretty well. The second night wasn't too good and then we left on our trip. When we returned home Don and I decided that we were going to keep the same routine as we did with the crib, set up a gate at her door, and tell her to lay down and go to sleep and leave the room. It only took one night. She screamed her head off for 30 seconds and in less than five minutes it was quiet. She crawled into bed and went to sleep. Since then she has had no issues with getting in her bed and going to sleep. It's the dream of every pregnant mom!
View Album for more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment