Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chase & Catherine's Wedding

Chase and Catherine were married on Saturday, January 10th.  Catherine was a beautiful bride and Chase was a stunning groom.  Their ceremony was perfect and full of Catherine's personality.  They each had 6 people in their wedding party, and the three flower girls were Alissa, Aubrey, and Cadynce.  Robbie is a very experienced ring bearer, but this was his best performance by far.  He kept his clothes on and didn't cover his face while walking down the aisle.  The wedding was at the Aberdeen Chapel and the reception was across the parking lot at Aberdeen Manor.  I was the Matron of Honor so I had to give a speech.  I was a little nervous, but I think everyone got a good laugh.  The food was excellent and the Capehart kids along with Cadynce provided everyone with the entertainment all night long.  They danced their feet off.  Cadynce was literally the last one on the dance floor; she didn't even care that they stopped the music and all the guests had gone home.  It was a great time and we are so happy for Chase and Catherine.  View Album for more pictures.

No comments: